Thursday, April 12, 2012

"No unexpired provisioning profiles found that contain any of the keychain's signing certificates" Horror

I have seen a few other questions that addressed this topic but none like mine. Yesterday I innocently added a device to the list of devices. I am under the impression that once you add a device, it will now be linked to the provisioning profile. However, I believe it was not linked to one of my distribution profiles. So I went into edit the profile, clicked the checkmark next to the device, and hit submit. This is where the problems began. I notice two things: I recently renewed my certificate/provisioning profiles about a week ago. Now, it thinks I renewed my provisioning profile yesterday ( or at least it says so in the organizer ). Also, when I try to build any project I get the awful "No unexpired provisioning profiles found that contain any of the keychain's signing certificates". In the build settings my signing identity shows up under Identities without provisioning profiles. I have read horror stories of people having to tear everything down and rebuild and I hope I don't have to do that here..





No comments:

Post a Comment